Hospitality WiFi solutions you can rely on
Transforming the guest experience
MyAirangel is a cloud based hotel WiFi network solution that enables easy internet access for your guests, real time customer engagement, and a suite of marketing tools and reports. In addition, our networking tools allow you to manage your entire wireless estate across multiple sites and hardware types, ensuring you have complete control.
The admin portal at the heart of MyAirangel is an easy-to-use management tool that gives you the ability to choose how your guests or visitors access the Internet and informs you precisely what is happening on your network.
By integrating MyAirangel with other hospitality systems, by sharing and combining the guest data, and defining data driven actions, opens up real opportunities to redefine and personlise the guest experience.
Speak to a WiFi expert – Arrange a call back
Benefits for Hotels
- Easy Login – email, social media, one-click, auto-connect
- WiFi packages – you can set access to be free or paid and set limits on time and bandwidth
- Data collection – see useful user and network reports. Export user contact email addresses
- API – connect to other platforms and share data to enable a better and personalised digital experience for guests.
- Marketing tools – integrate with email marketing platforms conference settings and CRM
- Guest Engagement – real-time communication with your guests via browser Injection Jets
- Roaming – Guest can auto-connect when visiting other hotels in the group
- Conference Management – tools to quickly and easily apply conference settings and create new custom SSIDs
MyAirangel Admin Portal and Reporting
At the heart of the hotel WiFi network solution is the cloud-based MyAirangel admin and reporting dashboard. Customers are given full control over the guest WiFi service and can view detailed reports about both the guest activity, demographic data, plus network performance reports.
- Estate and hardware management tools
- Bandwidth management
- Package management
- Portal editor
- Conference manager
- Networking performance reports
- User reports and contextual data
- Export user contact details
- Network monitoring alerts
The data collected can be seen in graphic report form, exported into CSV, and more importantly is available via our API. By augmenting this information already stored in the central database with the WiFi data, enables organisations to create a single guest profile. By integrating with marketing platforms, CRM, PMS, and guest engagement apps, triggered actions can occur such as sending welcome emails, notifying staff when guests arrive, or personalising information displayed on screens. The sky’s the limit.
Hotel Home Experience
Our latest service, which allows each guest to have their own private WiFi network that follows them from hotel to hotel no matter where in the world they travel. This unique solution opens up possibilities for guests to securely connect to other hotel and personal devices that were unreachable on traditional guest WiFi networks.
After their first login, guests can choose their own personal SSID that they can connect to at any hotel in the group. Once connected to the in-room WiFi, the Personal Area Network is deployed providing the guest with the ability to interact with other hotel devices such as the smart TV. Just like at home, guests can now stream their personal content, such as movies, or their holiday snaps, to the biggest screen in the room.
MyAirangel allows venue managers to choose and customise which captive portal pages and login methods are presented to guests. We know that most users want to get online as quickly as possible, with the least amount of form filling and friction. That’s why we have designed our system to get guests online with ease. Our login options include email, one-click, social, and auto-connect, where return visitors connect automatically as soon as they walk in. Return visitors can be presented with a personalised welcome back message that recognises them as a loyal guest.
For each new and returning visitor that connects to the system, we collect data such as email addresses, device details – including MAC address, number of previous visits, publically available demographic data (if social login is selected), and the other venues visited in the same group or chain.
With MyAirangel’s conference manager tool, event organisers can offer secure and encrypted WIFi that is simple to administer. SSIDs can be personalised for specific events and can provide monetisation options. Multiple conferences and events can be catered for, each having their own private network allocated to their own rooms, halls and zones. The bandwidth can be set to accommodate the number of expected users ensuring a consistent quality of service for all attendees.
Login pages, custom SSIDs, and URL redirects can be created and allocated to each event, providing sponsorship opportunities where 3rd parties or event organisers can promote their brand and content.
Injection Jet – Guest Engagement
Injection Jets are a series of small ‘pop -ups’ or banners that can be tailored to a venue’s needs. For example, when a guest connects to the internet, a small banner appears in the browser displaying an offer or service menu. Injection Jet’s are only available with a MyAirangel cloud managed router and GeniSys server.
- Banner Jet – Traditional style internet banners. The banner content can be rotated randomly, or weighted to display the best performing ads
- Video Jet – Present promotional or advertising videos directly to the customer as they browse the internet
- Survey Jet – A star rating system that allows you to set the questions. Survey reports are available in the MyAirangel dashboard
- Menu Jet – Add a toolbar to your pages to allow users to link to hotel services such as room service, or to book a spa treatment
- Icon Jet – Add a single, floating icon to your web pages to allow premium upgrades or link to online content