Providing safe, secure and
WiFi Solutions for social housing
With residents often on tight budgets and with more council services moving to being online, local authorities and housing associations know the importance of providing high quality internet connectivity and infrastructure for tenants.
The Airangel team can help social housing organisations and housing associations to provide this valuable service and with affordable opex payment terms. See our WiFi as a Service page for more details.
Our WiFi solutions are designed to give the control to the property managers, whilst providing guests with affordable internet access in line with the Digital Inclusion Initiative.
MyAirangel, our easy-to-use management platform, allows residents to have connectivity and their own private network from day one. Residents have the option to easily upgrade internet packages and available bandwidth in just a few clicks. There are no contracts to sign and fees for upgraded services are taken via PayPal recurring payments.
Benefits for social housing
All the MyAirangel features are designed to help you to get your resident’s online with ease and can provide a new revenue stream where appropriate. Our tools give you full control over every aspect of the service and simplify the management of your wireless network.
- Pay as you go solution. No lengthy contracts.
- Once the tenant leaves there’s no need to worry about cancelling contracts
- Opens up tenants to further education, allows for job hunting, networking and access to training to advance skills and career prospects
- Landlords can use the same infrastructure to provide free WiFi to guests and staff
- Connected devices can allow the building manager to have more control over heating, power and site security (CCTV).
- Content filtering