A whole lot more than just
MyAirangel is a cloud based WiFi platform that enables easy internet access for your guests, real time customer engagement, and a suite of marketing tools and reports. In addition, our networking tools allow you to manage your wireless estate across multiple sites and hardware types, ensuring you have complete control.
The Admin Portal at the heart of MyAirangel is an easy-to-use management tool that gives you the ability to choose how your guests or visitors access the Internet and informs you precisely what is happening on your network.
- Guests access the internet from a portal branded with your company logo, promotions and localised content
- Bespoke portals for specific events, sites, or zones to deliver highly tailored content
- Detailed analytics and reports about WiFi users, including demographics, frequency of visits, and type of internet access
- A robust WiFi infrastructure designed to handle peaks and troughs in usage
- Control over charges for WiFi and any limits required on duration and bandwidth
- Full integration with your Property Management System, CRM, and email marketing platforms
- A way for visitors to log in using their favourite social network, traditional form, or membership number
- Full compliance with legislation for lawful intercept ensuring you are not liable should illegal activity be carried out by guests on your network
MyAirangel allows venue managers to choose and customise which captive portal pages and login methods are presented guests. We know that most users want to get online as quickly as possible, with the least amount of form filling and friction. That’s why we have designed our system to get guests online with ease. Our login options include email, one click, social, and auto-connect, where return visitors connect automatically as soon as they walk in. Return visitors can be presented with a personlised welcome back message that recognises them as a loyal guest.
For each new and returning visitor that connects to the system, we collect data such as email address, device details – including MAC address, number of previous visits, publicly available demographic data (if social login is selected), and the other venues visited in the same group or chain.
The data collected can be seen in graphic report form, exported into CSV, and more importantly is available via our API. By augmenting the information already stored in the central database with the WiFi data, enables organisations to create a single guest profile. By integrating with marketing platforms, CRM, PMS, and guest engagement apps, triggered actions can occur such as sending welcome emails, notifying staff when guests arrive, or personalising information displayed on screens. The sky’s the limit.
Admin & reporting
- Estate and hardware management tools
- Bandwidth management
- Package management
- Conference manager
- Networking performance reports
- User reports and contextual data
- Export user contact details
- Network monitoring and alerts
The MyAirangel portal editor is designed so that venues can easily set up and edit their login portal. From here venue managers can create multiple portals where they can choose how guests login to the network and with which access package:
- Select access package
- Activate/deactivate mobile portal
- Edit portal design and branding
- Redirect URL
- Email marketing integration
- Portal preview before going live
Venue owners can create a range of guest access packages, where the venue can set options such as free and premium access, plus they can allocate the available bandwidth for each package type. Packages can also be associated with the available login methods. For example, a social package could be set to free and have increased bandwidth as a reward for sharing their social data when onboarding. Alternatively, for standard logins the guest could have a limited download limit for free and then pay for additional usage.
Personal Area Networks
Our latest service, which allows each guest to have their own private WiFi network that follows them from hotel to hotel no matter where in the world they travel. This unique solution opens up possibilities for guests to securely connect to other hotel and personal devices that were unreachable on traditional guest WiFi networks.
After their first login, guests can choose their own personal SSID that they can connect to at any hotel in the group. Once connected to the in-room WiFi, the Personal Area Network is deployed providing the guest with the ability to interact with other hotel devices such as the smart TV. Just like at home, guests can now stream their personal content, such as movies, or their holiday snaps, to the biggest screen in the room.
- Guest have their own personal SSID no matter which hotel they visit
- The guest’s devices work just like at home allowing them to instantly connect to the WiFi when they arrive
- Better in-room entertainment
- Guests would no longer need to rely on using the traditional remote control hotel TV entertainment systems
- Guests can cast their online media to the room smart TV, or connect their gaming console
- API – connect to other platforms and share data to enable a better and personalised digital experience for residents
Personal Area Networks – For PRS Apartments
WiFi is an essential utility, like heat or hot water and property owners can use a quality WiFi to make their buildings more competitive and more desirable to prospective tenants. Our solution, designed for the private rental sector, includes all of the hospitality features and allows property managers to take control of the building’s connectivity. Airangel provide both the fiber connectivity and the tools to easily manage the WiFi network.
Residents have connectivity and their own private network from day one; building managers have options to easily upgrade internet packages and available bandwidth in just a few clicks. MyAirangel’s reporting dashboard enables you to track and bill each unit based on their selected package. This is a unique way for landlords to resell their WLAN investment, at a much lower cost than ISPs.
Injection Jet Guest Engagement
Injection Jets are a series of small ‘pop-ups’ or banners that can be tailored to a venue’s needs. For example, when a guest connects to the internet, a small banner appears in the browser displaying an offer or service menu. Injection Jet’s are only available with a MyAirangel cloud managed router and GeniSys server.
- Menu Jet – Add a tool bar to your pages to allow users to ‘boost’, upgrade to premium and link to your own web pages and apps
- Survey Jet – Present the customer with a star rating system that allows you to set the questions. Survey reports are available in the MyAirangel dashboard
- Icon Jet – Add a single, floating icon to your web pages to allow premium upgrades or link to online content
- Banner Jet – Traditional style internet banners across the bottom or top of the screen. The banner content can be rotated randomly, or weighed to display the best performing ads
- Video Jet – These allow you to present promotional or advertising videos directly to the customer as they browse the internet
With the MyAirangel conference manager tool, event organisers can offer secure and encrypted WiFi that is simple to administer. SSIDs can be personalised and provides monetisation options. Multiple conferences and events can be catered for, each having their own private network allocated to their own rooms, halls, and zones. The bandwidth can be set to accommodate the number of expected users ensuring a consistent quality of service for all attendees.
Login pages, custom SSIDs, and URL redirects can be created and allocated to each event, providing sponsorship opportunities where 3rd parties or event organisers can promote their brand and content.
As with all of our guest solutions, we have a range of login methods to choose from including vouchers, which organisers can print off and hand out, or email in advance to delegates.
Put security at the top of the agenda and keep delegates and their data secure. You can get guaranteed performance and service levels which enable you to offer internet services with confidence.
Generate revenue by selling sponsorship options for naming SSIDs, adding content to login pages, and redirecting users to sponsored landing pages.
Collect contact details and user demographic data of those using the WiFi service. The data can be exported as a CSV, or via the API and introduced into other systems such as marketing or CRM platforms.